Oct 8, 2007

John Howard 2007 Bennelong Time Since I Rock and Rolled




It's been a long time since I wasn't old
It's been a long time since I was ahead in the polls
Ooh Maxine!!
Let me get it back, let me spin the facts, I'm under attack
Behind is where I'm coming from
It's been along time Bennelong Prime Minister
I'm only going to get a handful of votes this time -- yes I am

It's been along time since '74
I was 100% behind the Vietnam war...
Oh Georgie,
Now we're in Iraq, Afghanistan, planning for Iran
Maybe we'll use the atom bomb! Oh Oh Armageddon!
Been a long time, bennelong Prime Minister
Towing the towing the towing the towing the neo-con line

War! Oil! Lies! Coal!

Ooooh it's Bennelong time, children overboard
No GST and the Australian Wheat Board
Ha Ha yeah, fossil fuel mates, stifle debates, interest rates (blame the states)
Baby let Gunns keep logging Tassie -- toilet paper from trees, for the Japanese...
Been a long time, Bennelong Prime Minister
Doing the bidding of donors to the liberal party every time.

David Hicks, Work Choices, Dr Haneef, University Fees, Ah yeah Medicare.
I'm not sorry -- what for? I didn't do nothin' Global Warming? What's that? It doesn't exist!
Been a long Time Bennelong Prime Minister
I only wanted to win the election one more time... then I'll retire!
YEAH! (more)