Oct 17, 2007

ALP _-A Blueprint for Real Reform – It's Time

by Tristan Ewins
My name is Tristan Ewins. I am a freelance writer and critical member of the ALP in Victoria. Tomorrow (18/10) , on the website 'On Line Opinion' an article of mine will be published considering progressive policy options for the election - including $24 million in new health funding over four years, and an increase in pensions by approx 5% of Average Weekly Earnings. (AWE)

I am including a copy of the article which will be published on 18/10 with this email. I thought you might be very interested in commentating on my ideas thorugh the participatory channels on the On Line Opinion website. My article will also be a feature in OLO for the month of November. OLO can be found at this URL:
http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/

I really would welcome your comments, and I think that this is a good opportinity to get progressive political ideas 'out there'. Take care - I look forward to any comments you might like to make in order to fuel debate.

_________________________________________________
Tristan Ewins article on On Line Opinion can be read here.