Mar 2, 2008

Blogging know how for lefties and activistis generally

by Dave Riley

Illness has impinged on the blogging presence here at LeftClick as we step back from the coal face to recuperate.

As we move from bed to work station, the short burst of online time spent has its productive outputs and among a few web projects the How to Blog section on the Activist Toolkit has been updated and expanded.

Go check it out. Add stuff if your fancy prompts you.

Those whose interest was sparked by the TiddlyWiki post may find the latest update of my RatbagMedia TiddlyWiki useful. I hope the power of the Tiddlywiki (which can be run on your desktop rather than on the web)as a research tool and data base is self evident.I am promoting the site to give you a look-in but I may switch public viewing off in future so I can archive more of my own 'stuff'.