Oct 16, 2009

New blog template -- bon appétit


Once you start fiddling with one thing you get caught up in remodeling the whole lot. So I started changing one feature of LeftClick's web presence and before I knew it I was caught like a twig on the shoulders of a mighty stream.

And this is the result -- at least for now : Whiteness by Quite Random.Pristine. Simple. Driven by a strict logic.

There are now so many hacked templates available for Blogger -- totally free -- that you could change your blog's design almost day in day out for years. But, lets' say, I know what I like.

For you, the blog consumer -- I'm the producer here -- you get a lightning fast load, an eclectic navigational experience and a sharp visual line that should make each page much easier to read.

For my part I'm trying to stear your searching mind toward the label cloud -- which will offer you a  montage of....labels.

So have a click and go for a  jaunt -- that is if you come in via the front door.When you are on a post page, w either go back to Home  or use the drop down Recent Post menu or the Older and Newer Posts links at the bottom of each page.

I have every confidence in your ability not to get lost.