May 1, 2010

New audio flash players on LeftClick


Historically, here at LeftClick I've used a smart little hack to create a flash player option for listeners. Rather than having to download the audio file to play on your desktop or link with it through a desktop player or have a QuickTime web player option  installed...

Unfortunately recently the flash players I have created for use here -- and elsewhere where I install them -- won't now play in Internet Explorer if thats' your web browser and are collapsing in Firefox due to my guess recent Blogger platform changes

 Since I last Googled the topic of online audio players a lot has changed in flash player technology  and there are now a  range of free options which I will start to exploit.

So expect some experimentation here with interface.





Nonetheless, I'm not going to go back and change every one of the hundreds of players I've pasted online. I  you look in the right margin of the blog's top page, there's a link to a channel player that will more than cover your requirements to access most recent audio.Click on it and see...



Click on that and you'll get many program choices. Similarly if you go to LeftClick's AUDIO HUB you'll be offered a whole network of audio programing via simple flash player access.