Feb 18, 2011

Crawling back on the horse...after a term for the wurst

12 months ago it was officially abetted by my local medical fraternity that my health had taken a turn for the worst.

Since I never had good healthishness these past 25 years my penchant for easy pathology was joined by  the insidious genetics of my forbears who reached out from their fetid tombs to invest me with their ailments.
You bunch of Celtic bastards! Why aren't we allowed the hindsight to select our parents/ grandparents/ great grandparents, et al... and primordial essences? I'd trade your juices in anyday of the week.
So I took a sabbatical.  Embraced a hiatus. Went tuttahs. Pissed off...

And now, a year later,  I'm coming back.

Trying to come back.

That's my mission. Comeback. But coming back to an engagement that suits me -- given my 'tender condition'.

Why? Because you are a long time dead. A very long time dead

"So what's it to be, Dave? "I ask myself." Who you gonna be this time around? "

And for the life of me I don't really know.
Surely you have an inkling?


--No. Not an inkling.

A plan? Some scheme cogitating within the grey matter despite the ancestral warping?


-- Not really. It's early days. And my imagination is all tuckered out. I've spent it.

Then what makes you think that a come back is on offer?

--I can feel it in my waters. On such a full sea are we now afloat, And we must take the current when it serves,Or lose our ventures (Shakespeare -- Julius Caesar)...So let's get going, there's no other choice. God willing, we will prevail, in peace and freedom from fear, and in true health, through the purity and essence of our natural... fluids.(Dr Strangelove)

I'll check in now and then to see how you are getting on with your water works.