Jul 10, 2019

Back Podcasting -- and then some...

I'm currently on an audio rejig now that some of my listening problems have been resolved.
This means that I can -- if I want -- return to podcasting as an adjunct to my other activities.
Aside from the 'Whoopee!' factor -- it is so good to discover that since I last podcasted, the digital world has moved on.
So much better.
More user friendly.
Indeed with the platform I'm using now, Podbeam, you can get yourself a handy podcast app for listening on your phone.
Too easy.
In the same package is an easy to use crowdfunding program.
With that sort of package I can commit --especially at their prices.Including a generous freebie...
In the mix are a few player options like this one below.
Indeed you too can host my 'station' by copying the SHARE embed code from here or from within the player itself.
When I think back to the olden days....
Too easy.
Bear with me as I recover old files and record new ones.