Aug 14, 2011

Free eBook to DOWNLOAD : Life of Riley (satire in beta release)

Since I am enamoured with ebookery at the moment  I wanted to see what creating my own  ebook was like.

It is  much easier than I expected. Ninety minutes work from ignorance to end product.

Next time: a production line routine. My own publishing house on a desk.

So here it 'tis -- [imagine fanfare] :



Being a short sharp anything goes collection of recent and refurbished satires...
So DOWNLOAD it so you can start reading. Format: epub (free open ebook standard)

If you don't have an ereader on your desktop or your device you can read the 'book' online here.

I'll  play around with  the 'book' online for a  bit -- deal with bugs -- then start working on something bigger, better, bolder... more the real deal, rather than a play thing. A book less about the medium and more about the message.