Sep 10, 2013

Crocodile is back. He's pissed and hates Tony Abbot!

I can't help myself.

I picked up Crocodile today and took the puppet for a vocal spin.

We had a great tête-à-tête -- the Crocodilian oven mitt and I. 

Of course the chitchattery was hampered by my lack of recent ventriloquy practice but we managed nonetheless to understand one another.

So I'm thinking of going oven mitt...online.

Crocodile has been  a passing feature -- given that he is, afterall, Mr Punch's nemesis. But when I digitalised his existence I gave him a substance abuse problem and a keener sleaze. 

I'm thinking that Crocodile could join Mr. Punch and the Prof as a means to move more into politcal mode.

He is a key weapon in our shared anti-Abbot strategy.

'Tis a puppet united front.

I had tried a soft  monkey puppet I had but it-did-not-speak-to-me. Crocodile -- because he is a creature of my own loins --  lives in the way that this other resisted. 

Puppet -- and vents -- are very personal objects. They're familiars.  So relationships rule. Once I get his personality rejigged I'm gonna schedule a few chats to see what we come up with.

It is in his nature to be very visceral. Crocodile would prefer to eat you and burp rather than argue. 

In contemporary Australia that's an attribute that may come in handy...

Oven mitt's rule: too hot to handle!